NVC beginner’s workshop Berlin
THIS PRACTICAL CRASH COURSE IS THE IDEAL INTRODUCTION TO THE PRACTICE OF NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION (NVC).
In two exciting weekend days, in a small group, we’ll learn the practice of NVC. The course is an intense & active workshop: you will immediately get into practice and learn how you can enhance your communication skills. The seminar is a mix of theory, exercises, NVC philosophy, funny games and a lot of exchange in the group.
If you work for a company or NGO, this NVC workshop can be also part of your employee experience and self-development program. Improve your collaboration skills and thus improve your company culture overall.
- the appreciative attitude to life of Nonviolent Communication
- recognize static evaluative language versus dynamic language
- insight into the extent of your emotional world, censored/unconscious feelings
- observing reality without judging
- recognizing true needs behind your feelings
- empathic listening, appreciative authentic speaking
- the „four steps of NVC“ applied
- applied NVC methods (dance floor)
- remaining authentic, calm and connected in conflicts, saying „no“.
- finding access to clarity and inner peace
- giving and receiving criticism – saying what you truly need
- experiencing deep trust and connection in the group
- dealing with examples from your own life
- meditation, body-focusing, movment
- reflection on power structures in our sociaty & language
- numerous fun games & exercises in teams
The group will consist of between 8 to 12 people. The workshop takes place in Berlin Kreuzberg / Neukölln.
each day 10am – 4pm or 12am – 6pm with a lunch break. If you have any questions, just call me.
Cost per private person: 220 Euro
In case of payment through your employer: 350 Euro
In case of cancellation/cancellation 14 days or more before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be charged.