Companies, Institutions & NGOs
NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION HAS BECOME AN INTEGRAL PART OF A PROGRESSIVE CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL CULTURE IN MANY PROGRESSIVE COMPANIES THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THE WELL-BEING OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR SELF-DEVELOPMENT.
Same time communication is one of the main conditions for successful management, especially when companies are growing and new employees come on board. NVC can improve your Agile, Scrum or Holocracy management method. On the one hand, NVC teaches employees and management new skills in dealing harmoniously with potential conflicts improving communication skills and therefore work-satisfaction among them. On the other hand, those trained in NVC can also respond much more appreciatively, positively and thus effectively to processes with partners and customers.
My workshops are participative and playful courses with a real fun factor. Participants get to know each other in a new, deeper way and step out of their comfort zone. They grow through new trust in each other and build new bonds that lead to increased stability and open the doors to friendship.
By sending your employees and management to such a NVC-workshop you can:
- create a more friendly, connected and harmonic atmosphere at work
- be more effective in reaching your goals as conflicts will be solved faster
- smoothen and speed up internal processes
- support your employees in their health and personal development
- become more empathetic and compassionate with people you want to reach
- learn how to build bridges to opposed groups
- reflect on discrimination and power
- start building the empathetic world you want to see around you
The 1-2 day courses take place in consultation with you and are suitable from 6 to 25 people. Evening courses are also generally possible. Online courses on zoom on request.
I offer the following NVC packages for the further training of your employees in Berlin:
- Introductory course in Nonviolent Communication – the 4-step basics
- Teambuilding workshop – building connection & trust
- Leadership according to NVC – making effective decisions fast in the team
- Mediation workshop – building bridges, overcoming differences